March 30, 2021

Baong Umaga | Puting Bato Trail Ride

Maraming ibig sabihin ang okay lang. Sana hindi ka okay lang. I pray that each of you gets to sleep at night peacefully, gets to say good night and good morning to the people you love, and gets to look forward to tomorrow. But if not, I pray that you're able to take your time and heal.

Lately I've been thinking if the past year has been all for naught. With our cases and fatalities higher than ever, and people close to me are fighting for survival. There are times when Im scared to ask if they're okay, because Im afraid I can't help. Heck I can't even look them in the eye and say it's gonna be alright.

I don't know if it's gonna be okay. But Im gonna be here with you.

Ano, kumusta? Sharing this ride, and my messy train of thoughts bogging me down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooops, watch out for the captcha!