October 24, 2021

First Solo Motocamping (Domelis Campsite, Laguna)

Tried my first solo motocamping at Domelis Camping Site Laguna. 

It's such a serene place, and safe too since it's inside a subdivision and is a managed campsite. The area is surrounded by a lake so you can swim too. There's no electricity or food / drinking water tho, so bring everything you need before checking in. But accommodation is cheap. I only paid P150 for an overnight stay - I brought my own tent. And since it was weekday, I had the place to myself. 

 

Route:
Took Ortigas Ave extn going through Rizal to Laguna. Took me around 3hrs to get to the campsite from BGC, Taguig. 

Accommodation:
Camped at Domelis Camping Site. Check their Facebook page for more details -  I only paid P150 for my stay, idk if because there were no people around, but supposedly the fees are as follows 

P100 - overnight fee 
P50 - tent pitching fee 
P100 - motorcycle parking fee 
P50 - when you enter the subdivision / you pay this at the gate 

After sunset, the area becomes too dark for safe riding, so come in before sunset. Also bring rainproofing for your tent + windshield for your stove if you plan to cook, as weather is erratic. 

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooops, watch out for the captcha!