September 29, 2019

Wawa Dam Bike Ride | Trinx Bikerhood Philippines

Wawa Dam Bike Ride with Trinx Bikerhood Philippines - I used Trinx X1 ebike without the battery. Interestingly, everyone thought I converted the bike myself, and they were surprised when I said this is stock model of Trinx.

The ride from Makati to Wawa Dam is mostly flat ground, with few quick gradual uphill and downhill - about 30-40km depending on where you are coming from.  I think newbies can do the ride as long as they are not alone. Well I don't suggest newbies doing solo rides anyway - at least for a newbie like myself (who panics and worries easily, lelz)

Finally, I am able to bike again! And not just to go to office, but for leisure!

Thanks Trinx Brotherhood Philippines for adopting me!

Mt Pamitinan - Binacayan - Hapunang Banoi Hike - https://titaarlet.blogspot.com/2015/07/upon-arriving-at-brgy.html

*Video has English subtitle option

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooops, watch out for the captcha!